The PTA helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for teacher and student supplies to help meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget.
- Saturday School Pizzas
- Tuesday/Thursday Tutoring Snacks
- Thankful Thursday cake for students (this happened today during lunch)
- Teacher classroom supplies
- Band/choir/orchestra uniform racks
- Pink Out t-shirts for teachers/staff
- Monthly teacher treats
- Coffee service for teachers
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online (Formally Write-a-check campaign)
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
- Joining us at the Chili Cook-off
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Monday, November 19
- Tuesday, November 20
- Wednesday, November 21
- Thursday, November 22
- Friday, November 23